The wetcast efficiency expert
Prima is an automated management system designed to bring assembly line efficiency to wetcast production.
Traditional wetcast production plant setups make it nearly impossible to drive productivity because there are too many variables and there is no linear process flow that can be easily tracked, measured, analyzed and optimized.
Prima offers a solution to this by organizing the different work processes in the plant, and by tracking and measuring these processes for analysis and evaluation. This gives the precast producer the opportunity to organize the wetcast production of many different kinds of products. It is the ideal solution for precasters who work with standard products as well as with made-to-order concrete products.
Reduces Labor & Increases Productivity
Organized workflow stations with built-in analytics for tracking & measuring each process
- Easily organize production for standard as well as made-to-order products
Based on lean manufacturing practices, specialized work stations optimize efficiency resulting in significant labor reductions
- This linear process drives productivity up
Logs Production Metrics
RFID tagging system uniquely identifies the form and tracks its status to provide information on process time, reinforcement and filling requirements.
- Allows operators to prepare and efficiently execute the necessary operations for each form.
- Tracking of process flow exposes bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Real-time production tracking on the manufacturing floor
Historical data for the relevant forms is readily available for analysis of product and labor needed throughout the day
- Helps coordinate queue to optimize throughout and balance employee capacity and demands
- Information can be used to build a realistic forecast and anticipate potential challenges
506 S. Wapello St.
Mediapolis, Iowa, 52637
United States of America
Phone +1 (319) 394 3197
Phone +45 9645 4000
BFS Betonfertigteilesysteme GmbH
Phone +49 7344 96030